Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

- We tried the Crayola colored bubbles this weekend. While it made for some pretty pictures, I hated them otherwise. Talk about messy. One popped on my arm and splattered all over, including on my clothes. Word on the street is that the green goo will probably not wash out of my tank top.


- Again, with the colored bubbles. Someone, who will be nameless, sent my kids two packs of them for Easter. Each pack has two bottles. I think they may have to "disappear" because I'm not dealing with this mess again. I know, mean mommy.


- I put Silas in these overalls without a shirt. A little hill-billy-ish, but ADORABLE.  I could eat his little white arms up. The kid has been loving his bottle lately. I've never dealt with bottles before but I learned they are not like sippy cups which can tip and not spill in my purse. My only grown up purse. I may or may not have had to retire said purse because five ounces of milk spilled in it and I was unable to clean out the stinky milk smell. Sad day.


- His eyes just slay me. You should smell his hair, delicious baby head smell in full force.


- Here he is trying out his new bike helmet, while in his high chair having a snack. He liked it. And the camera.


- Something we could use prayer over....two of our kids are having a really hard time in their classrooms at church. I don't think having them cry every Sunday is doing much for teaching them about Jesus. If they don't feel safe and loved they are getting nothing out of being there. I don't know what to do. Taking them in the service with me isn't really an option. I think one of the two is beginning to get better at this, but the other one is getting worse. I may be home from church for a while with said child. I don't like it but I'm not going to subject one of my children to that level of being upset every Sunday. It makes me so sad, it's totally not the childcare workers, they are amazing, its just a stage this child is going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment