Not really sweet infant Silas...more like (gulp) sweet toddler Silas. He was up pretty early yesterday. So we snuggled, and took some pictures. And looked out in the backyard for the dog. Enjoyed some pacifier. And milk. And blankey.
| Is there, truly, anything more delicious than dino jammies on a cute baby boy? And little diapered tushies? I don't think so.... |
See that curl in the back of his hair? It slays me. So do the cheeks. The other night all of us were sitting in our hallway, just enjoying this little boy. He is pure joy, I tell you.
I'm not gonna lie, it's been a really hard week for me. Dealing with family stuff, trying to cling to God's promises but at times feeling abandoned, rejected. Realizing even more that what Hubs and I are doing, building a family on the foundation of Christ, is hard. Just plain hard. Wanting acceptance, but knowing that we're on our own, and trying to be okay with that. I don't like dealing with stuff like this. At all.
Just want to embrace my family, cherish my husband, enjoy these littles we've been blessed with.
Happy Friday, hope your weekend is abundantly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment