This morning as I was getting ready to crock pot a whole chicken Chloe asked to see the chicken's innards. Is it weird that my daughter loves to explore chicken organs? Is that normal for an (almost) six year old girl? This same daughter has a very loose tooth that she won't pull out. I have offered many times but she's not letting me either. My biggest squeamish nightmare is biting down on my own teeth and feeling them crack and crumble in my mouth. Now everytime Chloe eats I picture this tooth being crunched down on. Ew.
We've had the most glorious fall weather. Usually it's hot on Chloe's birthday, but this year it is supposed to be crisp and fall-ish. My favorite.
This weekend I'm going to attempt this Advent calendar:
My sweet friend Annie made one and brought me all her leftover scrapbook paper to use.Below is a pic of her adorable family. I got to do pictures for them last week and her boys were so sweet and cooperative and I was so excited about how the pics turned out. This one was going to be for their Christmas card but didn't fit the layout she wanted, so I get to post it here instead!
I can't wait to post my own kids' Christmas pic...here's a sneak peek....I die over their outfits and had so much fun dressing them. Especially Silas.
Oh, and I made this pumpkin recipe for dessert for Bible study last night....delicious. Even better for breakfast this morning.




Whew, you have been busy.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if it is normal, but Abbie likes gross stuff like that. I think most kids do.