Chloe is almost two in most of these pictures. I know, she had tons of hair. Still does. Long, thick hair that her mama still braids in two swinging blonde ropes.
To say I love this girl, my first born, is the understatement of the century. She has my heart. We are so alike in so many ways.
She loves dresses and dress up and being like her Mommy. She reads, and reads and reads. She cares deeply about people. She has always had a very well developed sense of humor. She's my spirited extrovert who will chatter to anything with ears. She loves hard. She is so sweetly innocent. She has decided driving is too scary and she never wants to learn (let's revisit this in ten years!). She loves her brother and sister. She is good at memorizing Bible verses and enjoys learning God's word. She doesn't love math right now, but I know it will click, Chloe girl.
I'm so thankful for her and so proud that she's mine.








6?! How is this possible? She has grown into such a beautiful, amazing little girl! We better start saving for the big wedding day. Josh also doesn't want to drive.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday in a week to sweet Chloe!!!