Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today I....

Have a kink in my neck. Have only eaten one piece of Halloween candy so far. Was sad to drop Ava off at preschool. Went and got Silas' birth certificate (finally). Returned library books and got new ones. Desperately need to go to Costco. Have a very messy house and six loads of laundry to put away. Need to practice subtraction with Chloe but really just want to snuggle up and read books with her. Just ate leftover pizza for lunch. Or breakfast. Have so many things on my "want to do list" but no time to do any of them. Feel like my blog's neglected, because I'm working so hard with all my photography stuff. Feel challenged. Think it's hilarious that Chloe calls spongebob "that cheese show" and has no clue what it really is or is called.

....want to know what you're up to!??

2 comments:

  1. Copying your post over @ pjs 'til noon :) Check it out to see what I'm up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling the same...tonight when I get home I'm going to finish the Halloween cupcakes that I started, finish laundry, pay bills, organize my calendar...etc...the list goes on and on! So glad I'm not the only one. ;)

    ReplyDelete