Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Morning

I used to love my friday morning posts. Then this year happened and with Ava at preschool on Fridays, homeschooling, a monkey baby named Silas and all the laundry that comes with those three blessings I've slacked on the Friday Morning posts. Thinking about it, I've slacked on Friday Morning Breakfast (for me), lunch (for me) and just about everything else. I'm consumed. By children.

It's not the same relaxing, thought-spilling process when I'm writing at 3:15 in the afternoon, thinking about getting dinner started, filing away our week of school work, putting laundry in the dryer and finishing editing photos all while a very tired 4 year old fights naptime something fierce.

Then I feel guilty for not taking the time to write. It's always been something I've loved, but this season has not permitted it much.

So I give you this short post. And a picture. And that's all I have to give. I hope you weekend's blessed.
We went hot air balloon chasing a few weeks ago...i took this shot and then my batter died. glad i got this picture though! I loved the morning light and vibrant balloon colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment