Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Catching up...

  • Silas started walking last week, Wednesday to be exact. He walks with a limp and now turns his foot out (toes pointed to the left). He falls a lot and gets tired very quickly. He can't walk to the mailbox and back (across the street) yet. By the end of each day he doesn't want to walk at all.
  • I'm not sure where I am weight loss-wise. The last time I weighed in I had lost 8 lbs, but I have to confess, with all that's gone on I've found my relaxation in dessert instead of at the gym. I'm able to fit into two smaller sized pairs of pants and my skinny jeans are now my baggy jeans. But I'm scared to get back on that scale.
  • We've been overrun by sickness. All three kids and both of us parents have had a horrible cold. For both girls it's turned into nasty ear infections. I'm still recovering from my cold and I'm being a big ol' baby about it.
  • I'm so incredibly grateful for all the prayers for our Silas, I truly believe he was so protected in this accident and I'm thankful that he's made progress. I know it sounds like I'm just angry and pessimistic about his healing, but I'm really not entirely. So thank you for praying for my son!
Photo post coming soon! (As soon as Momma can upload and edit pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment