Monday, March 26, 2012

Bags are Packed...

Our bags are packed...mostly.

The house is clean...mostly.

The kids are ready....mostly.

We leave earlier than early tomorrow morning on our trip to visit my parents in Atlanta. (Which, thanks to RHOA I keep wanting to call "the A T L", not sure why, just have that urge.)

Pray my sweet sweet children don't cause me to lose my salvation on our flight. And that stuff doesn't get lost in transit. Children included. And that the wheels/wings/engines don't fall off our plane. I'm a nervous flyer, can you tell?

When we get back I promise to blog more often, really. You won't believe how big my sweet infant Silas is, how can he even be turning two in a few weeks?! And I can't wait to share this with you, because I'm LOVING IT.

Okay, see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wish you could come over the B to the HAM and visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete