Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So Long February....

I am not sad to see February go. It's been a pretty rough month for our family in so many ways. Mostly, the sickness. I cannot take it when my kids are sick and injured, it stresses me out, I worry, I google their symptoms and come up with the most horrifying (fake) diagnosis. I really think a basic medical course should be offered to new moms so they won't rely on the internet in times like this.

Unfortunately February left us with a few parting gifts: fever, pink eye, and a horrible diaper rash. I am not pleased.

You know what's funny? I've been thinking about and praying over our schooling situation for next year and even on those days that all three kids are sick and needy and the option of having at least one in school sounds kinda nice....I just can't picture it any other way than having all three kids home, all the time. I don't know where the Lord will take us next school year, but there's a sweetness in our togetherness each day.

Last week Ava wasn't feeling well (again) and she was sitting on the couch listening to Chloe read to me and she fell asleep. Chloe thought it was hysterical. Then Baby Boy decided to cozy up to her, which woke her up and made her a bit grumpy.


But it's sweet right? Okay, I'm off to conquer Mt. Laundry and try and bring some sort of order to our sick day today. Happy March!



1 comment:

  1. I too cannot stand it when my children are sick. I just want to take it all from them and I can't. Hope you all are on the road to recovery now. I love the last picture. Good memories for you all.

    ReplyDelete