Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sentences....

Being a mom is hard.

It's hard navigating through the disciplinarly waters. It's hard navigating a marital relationship and balancing motherhood, making sure everyone gets what they need.

It's hard keeping house, maintaining friendships, sanity, commitments....the list could go on.

It's hard making choices for your kids, knowing that  even if it's best for them in the long run that choice may hurt their little hearts in the here and now.

My daughter is no longer attending her preschool. Her school that we've loved and trusted and celebrated with her. An adult made a very poor decision which led to us removing her from a potentially dangerous situation. I feel so hurt, angry and sad. I feel like my trust has been violated and someone I thought I knew is a stranger. I'm sad for my girl. She had something that was HERS. She had a sweet little group of friends that were all her own. She'll be missing out on some very fun things in the next couple of months she was looking forward to. It just breaks my heart, but as her parent, the Lord's entrusted her to our car and given us the responsibility to make the best decisions for her. This was one of those decisions.

I'm just praying for protection on her heart, extra joy for her spirit and peace for our family in this situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment