Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Morning

Guess what? I feel human! Thanks to a perscription from my dr this week, I feel human! No more nausea! I have never been so thankful to not feel sick in my life. I don't know if that makes sense. I'm still working my way back to 100% productivity, I am still EXHAUSTED all the live long day, but it's bearable. I have a ginormous to-do list in my head, which hopefully will get a few things crossed off in the next few days.

This morning we attempted a Father's Day suprise for the husband. (Babe, if you're reading this, stop.) Let's just say me + plaster + giant stepstone mold + warm water = giant lumpy mess and three sad kids. We'll see how it comes out once it hardens up. I'm hoping, mostly for the kids' sake, that it looks better dry and decorated!

Here's a few pictures from our annual blueberry farm adventure, still working on editing a few.


Chloe 6.5, Ava 4.5, Silas 2, expecting baby #4- 10 weeks.


I promise more pictures with the girls in them. They're growing like bad weeds, as my grandma used to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment