Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Life in Pictures From The County Fair

I love the fair. Here's my life in symbolic fair pictures :)

Life for me, being pregnant, with three little ones is dizzying. Things never slow down until they're sleeping then I'm barely awake enough to carry on a real conversation with my husband.


Full of sweetness like a jumbo sized cotton candy.


Wheeee!!! From sun up to sun down. Insert tantrum when ride ends. Daily.


I'm the sow. Laying down. In the dirt. Take it all, piglets.


Overloaded, at times. What can't you make with bacon?? (Okay, this one was just funny to me!)


Which fair attraction describes your life right now??

2 comments:

  1. Well you are one hot sow. Seriously, this bacon stuff is out of control! There is bacon flavored frozen yogurt at the yogurt shop by our house. Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say all of the above? And I love it!

    That is one huge pig!

    ReplyDelete