I got a sitter to watch Silas so I could watch the girls' first games in peace. I tried taking him to their practices last week and I kept having to chase him off the field. At one point he actually climbed in the goal net and was barking like a puppy, pretending he was in his kennel. Funny and cute, but tiring for this pregnant mama!
It was so much hotter than I had expected! I almost wore jeans to the games, they were at 8 and 9am, and I'm so glad I didn't because I would have died. I took a ton of pictures during Ava's game but none during Chloe's because it was so stinkin' hot, I hid in the shade of my umbrella the whole time.
![]() |
| snack at half-time :) |
Chloe's game was so fun to watch as well!! It amazes me how good players are already by U8. Honestly, if you don't start them super young the lack of experience is very obvious by this age. Chloe is definetly still learning about positions and the rules of the game, but she played very hard and had a great attitude despite the sweltering heat. I can't wait to take pictures of her game next Saturday!
Being a soccer mom suits me well....my voice was hoarse after the games on Saturday from cheering the girls on!


No comments:
Post a Comment