Thursday, May 29, 2008
I hate the playground!
This morning I decided to walk over to Harveston park with the girls in the double jogger. I wish I could say that I wanted to walk the 1.5 mi each way to lose my "baby love" around the middle, but I didn't. It just kills me that gas is so stinkin' expensive! So the girls and I loaded up and off we went. Now there's a great playground by the lake but honestly, I HATE playgrounds. They are dirty and usually the other kids there are not watched as well as they should be. I'm so picky about who Chloe plays with and I know she needs the socialization but she's such a sweet, compassionate little thing and she usually ends up getting pushed around by bratty little park rats. When we got over to the playground there was nobody there yet! Yay!! I let Chloe out and put Ava Joy in a swing and watched my girls have fun. Chloe's finally old enough to play without me following her around and helping her climb stairs. She had so much fun! Eventually other kids started to trickle in but they were all with very hands-on parents and there were no issues at all! Chloe flirted with a little boy (smiling, making eyes at him and screaming "Mommy, him's a boooyyy!!"). It was Ava Joy's first time in a big swing and she had so much fun! I loved watching my girls play and the walk home went by quickly. Chloe even saw a hot air balloon ("hot noo noo, hot noo noo!"). I think we'll try this again tomorrow morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment