Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope ya'll had a wonderful, blessed day yesterday! We had a relaxing day at home with my two monkeys playing with new toys all day. The big hits were the Disney princess cd player (fake cds) and the huge basket of dress up stuff I've been hiding in my closet for close to three months.

Today we're sorta back to our routine, but Hubs is still home and he took Chloe to gymnastics this morning. I've been bit by the cleaning/organizing/getting rid of the junk bug so we'll see how much I can get done before the in-laws visit in a couple of days. I always get this way around New Year's day, and usually that is our big cleaning day. But this year I'd love to start the New Year with a clutter free house.

I'm also feeling super motivated to lose the baby love all over my body. I feel like someone has taken over my formerly athletic and trim little figure, like it's not really me in these fat pants. I haven't been this motivated since last summer when I started the Atkins-debacle. (Lost about 15lbs in two months, gained it back in about three weeks:) So I'm trying to figure out how to create a healthier lifestyle with realistic work out goals.

Fitness bootcamp actually sounds great.

Anyone have an extra $100 a month for fitness bootcamp? Yeah, me neither!!

Hubby got me an armband ipod holder and workout headphones so I'm thinking of getting up early to run or ride my bike....I'll let you know how that goes!

Be blessed today internet friends!

3 comments:

  1. Ya... ride your bike!!! That's a good idea. Oh wait, I don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy your family had a wonderful day. We did too. I too have been thinking and planning about the new year and all the sorting and cleaning and stuff. But, that's all I have gotten to so far ~ just thinking. I know "it" will hit me in the next few days though and then it will be busy, busy, busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new ipod holder sounds great!

    my lily has been carrying around that same fake CD princess playing thing for over a year now...don't the songs play w/a super fast tempo?!?

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete