
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I definetly did not ask Chloe to be my buddy this week. She definetly did not turn me down, saying, "You're not my buddy, you're my mommy!". I was not trying to con her into helping me with cleaning and laundry.
My sweet Ava Joy did not have another huge tantrum in the church foyer on Thursday in front of a ton of mommies. I was not mortified and this has never happened before!
She definetly did not pully my hair, slap me in the face and kick me repeatedly. My kids never act like that. Especially not my 18 mo old. I do not feel hopeless in this situation of disciplining my young toddler!
I do not absolutely love e-mealz! I did not make all their yummy dishes this week and Kilbasa and Black Bean soup was not my favorite! E-mealz has not made my life easier!
Ava Joy did not poop in the bath tub last night, as Hubby was washing Chloe's mane. This is not the second time in a month it's happened. Chloe did not notice it first and think it was hilarious, not disgusting.
I also did not completely drop the ball on laundry last week and only do one load. Of kid's clothes. Because they never have anything to wear. And Hubby and I have an endless supply of underwear and clean jeans. I will not have to spend most of today catching up.
My best friend Mandy did not have her precious baby boy on Friday. Uriah Matthew's birth did not make me long for another baby and question Hubby endlessly as to when he might be ready for another baby. I'm not dying to go up and see him and snuggle his warm little body. I was not super proud of Mandy for birthin' another big boy, 8lbs 9oz, 20.5 inches! (All four of our children combined have not weighed 34lbs and 12 oz!)
I will not have two completely committment-free days this week! And I'm not thrilled about it! Tuesday and Wednesday will not find us girls still in our jammies after 9 am (a horror in this house!), fingerpainting and watching Sesame Street.
And lastly, my worst nightmare did not come true yesterday. Ava did not climb out of the pack & play (where she does not nap, since she and Chloe do not share a room) right before my very eyes. I'm not terrified that I'm going to be facing this battle now. I will not be moving the pack & play away from the guest bed, so hopefully she won't have anything to pull herself out with. Ahhh!
What else have you not been doing this week??
I'm still catching up with the laundry.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain with the 18 month old! She is quickly learning the fine art of tantrums from her big sister...although I don't want them to grow up too fast I wouldn't mind this part passing a little quicker:) Good luck!
ReplyDelete