Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to School....

Spring break is over. I'm trying my best to not let my sadness that spring break's over take my joy of this morning. It helps that the girls are still sleeping and I'm still sippin' my coffee. How weird is it that Hubby's spring break is not even close to Easter?

Here's a fun picture to cheer up a sad Monday morning!


Hubs and Chloe petting the Bat Rays at Sea World. Conversation that followed:
"Mommy I don't have no pets!"
"No, you don't have any pets."
"I think this will be my pet Mommy"
"Sure Chloe, let's put him in the stroller, take him home, and keep him in the bathtub"
"That's too silly Mommy. He won't sit still in the stroller!"

2 comments:

  1. It's nice that your husband gets a spring break, even if it's not around EAster. Wish my hubby did! :)

    BTW, You've won my Crayola Giveaway!! Email me at chocolatefingerprints(at)gmail(dot)com ASAP. The sponsor would like to get the package in the mail today, if possible!

    ReplyDelete