Welcome to Day 2 of my 9 day 5th Anniversary countdown...
Confused yet?
I remember exactly when/where/the moment this picture was taken. Isn't that funny? It was 6 years ago and right after it was taken we went out to eat with Andrew's parents. We was visiting his family on a weekend during college. I look at this now and think, "Wow! We look about 15 years old!". We were 21 and 22. Still. We look young! (Really, we are young. And we married young. But we look young.)
And see that little patch of hair on Hubs' chin? Yeah, that was my idea. I thought it looked hot...now....not so much. Unfortunately it stayed with us on our wedding day. And throughout our first year of marriage. It has been photographed and preserved for future generations.
Swell.
The picture looks funny because I had to scan it in (as I will with most of these countdown pictures!). Oh, the days before digital cameras were the norm!
Oh man, you guys do look so young, which is adorable! Your hair is beautiful and you look gorgeous in this pic!
ReplyDeleteLook at you two... you haven't aged a day!!! You look so happy and that is awesome! Now you have 2 beautiful girls and a family that is full of joy. I am so thankful to know you and call you my friend!!! I love the Anniversary countdown, too!
ReplyDelete