Friday, May 8, 2009

My Baby Daddy

Isn't this picture adorable?? It's one of my all time faves.
I know the title of this post is not grammatically correct. I'm trying to be hip but all I can think of is if 'baby' should be 'baby (with a ')' after to make it plural? I know you don't say 'babies', that's not the hip way, despite having multiple children...
Anyways. (That's wrong too, it should be 'anyway')
This picture is of us leaving our wedding reception. Can you see the excitement on Hubs' face? I wonder why he's so excited....
Hey! This is a family blog people! He's excited to be married to me, obviously. Not solely for the upcoming wedding night festivities!
I caught a good one girls.
My husband is such an amazing father to our girls. When our babies were small and nursed constantly throughout the night, he would get up every single time and bring them to me in bed. Then he'd fall back asleep while I fed them, then he'd wake up again to put them back to bed. Amazing huh? He's the cleaner when someone barfs or poops outside of the designated area. He takes them out early on Saturday mornings to see hot air balloons and lets me sleep in. He totally does his share of the after-dinner dish clean up.
He loves to do whatever he can to make my day better and easier. And I love him for that. He knows when to comfort me, and when to let me have my space.
And he spoils me like crazy.
Most of all, I love that he is truly a man after God's own heart. He loves passionately and fully and seeks God in everything he does.
I really caught a good one!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your countdown! And your baby daddy sounds like a great one.

    ReplyDelete