Monday, May 11, 2009

L-O-V-E!


I love this pic. I am a bit biased, but it's really one of my favorites.


I skipped the anniversary countdown yesterday, I'd love to say it was because I was having an amazing Mother's Day (which I was-ish) but I was feeling so yucky yesterday I layed in bed most of the day. Another cold, hopefully not another sinus infection. Blah.

Hubby surprised me with a yummy breakfast in bed and a beautiful necklace from The Vintage Pearl.

After church, where the sermon was all about what makes a woman beautiful in God's eyes-absolutely amazing-, we came home and I had a great nap but woke up feeling worse. Hubs made me a yummy smoked tri-tip for dinner and even did all the clean up. I'm truly blessed! At church they showed a video of kids in their different Sunday school classes wishing their moms a happy mother's day, and who did we see on the big screen? Little Chloe, blowing me a kiss and shouting "Happy Mother's Day!" with the other 3 year olds in her class. Brought tears to my eyes, it did.

(I just tried to link up to our church website where they post the sermons and yesterday's is not up yet, but I'll add the link later this week- you should really listen to it, it was so encouraging and sooo spoke to my heart!)

And now, just to tie in my cheesy title to this post...an acronym....because I'm cheesy like that!

L- Lisa
O- obviously
V- very much adores
E- everything about her husband!


1 comment: