Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Friday

Happy Friday! I'm off on a retreat for MOPS this afternoon and am procrastinating a bit before tackling the mess that is my house! You see, this soon-to-be soccer mom has been a packin' like none other! I realized yesterday that I only had 6 packable days left. So I did a ton and now I'm off to "clean out" the craft closet. Am I a terrible mommy that I don't save every single paper with a scribble on it that my kids "create"? Maybe I am...don't judge too harshly!

Here's my favorite Chloe conversation today, after I had given her a mint for entertaining herself quietly so I could get ready she said"
C- "Mommy, I chewed up my mint so God could have a taste."
Me- "Chloe, what do you mean?"
C- "God lives inside me, and the mint's going to down to my tummy so it's God's turn to try it!"
Me-speechless!

And what we did this morning....
<

Swinging :)

Sassy lil' face

looking at her necklace


offering you a cracker!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment