Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jana Alayra, take 2.

We took the girls to a local church last night to see their hero, Jana Alayra, in concert, again. This time Ava was old enough to know who Jana was, but unfortunately had to be removed from said concert for tantrumming while screaming "Jana hold you!!!!". Precious right?

At least she was removed before she could really make a scene. Unlike a certain 3 year old who may or may not have invited herself onstage with Jana before the music even started. Her Mommy may or may not have told her she could stand at the bottom of the stage stairs with the other children, and said 3 year old may or may not have taken that to mean she could actually go on stage. With everyone staring. In a quiet room. Right before Jana prayed. Her father may have had to run up to get her because her mother may have been ducking down in her pew, lest anyone connect mother and child.

After the concert Andrew was in the hallway with Ava in a very conveniant location....right next to where Jana was waiting to meet her fans! So we were 2nd in line, accidently. And me, being the Super Mommy I am, totally didn't bring my camera!

Jana held Ava (which made her life I'm pretty sure) and chatted with us and gave Chloe and hug and kiss. She is just the sweetest thing. And she complimented mine and Chloe's hair! We had matching side braid pony tail things- I did mine first to avoid the blowdryer and Chloe wanted her hair just like mine! Jana told Chloe how lucky she was to have a Mommy who does her hair so pretty. Thanks Jana! I'm sure Chloe will be extra good now when I want to do her hair, because Jana liked it!

If you and your kids have never heard Jana's music, check out her website. She has the most amazing testimony and really is so nice and personable!

1 comment:

  1. Abbie did the same thing when she saw Ms. Pattycake years ago. She went right up on that stage like she owned it.

    And about the tantrum, every parent there understood. I would have anyway. Mark had to take James out of church service the other day.

    ReplyDelete