M: Chloe, how do we get to heaven?
C: We drive there Mommy! Can we go today?
M: Chloe what did you learn about at church today?
C: We watched a movie! And I didn't bite anyone! (She never has, I don't know where this came from.)
M: But who did you learn about?
C: I don't know, some guy. Jesus and God.
M: What did this guy do?
C: Well, he did some stuff, then went in the Bible. But it was not Josiah, Mommy.
M: Okay, did this new guy love God?
C: I don't know! Jesus is God's son, but Jesus is God? Mommy, when I drink lemonade God likes it. He likes to taste it, since he's in my heart, he can eat my food too! I'm going to eat a tic tac and share it with God! Yummy!
(These have been our conversations over the past few days, but the thing about God eating her food after she eats it has been going on for a few months...not quite sure how to handle that one!)
Awwww...that is really cute! :)
ReplyDelete