Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A List

A list:
  1. I am up to my ears in new house paperwork. Who knew you'd have to write a letter to correct every typo on a credit report?
  2. My baby turns 2 next Monday! Where did the last two years go??
  3. Last weekend was the first time I actually felt like an adult. More about that later.
  4. If I have to look at one more square of black and white damask fabric I might scream. I've been getting stuff ready for MOPS...the clock is ticking and I still have a list the length of my arm to finish!
  5. I hardly saw my kids this past weekend. Next weekend won't be much different. I miss them. Oh, and yesterday Chloe memorized Ephesians 6:1 "Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right." She was singing it all day long. I love it.
  6. My husband is amazing. This weekend he played wife/mommy/housekeeper. He even grocery shopped, made our weekly meal list and all this with both girls! I'm impressed!
  7. Would it be horribly wasteful for me to throw away everything in our house and just start over at the new house? That's sounding like a very good alternative to packing right now...
  8. I wish I could end this list with 10 things, but I can't. I'm done. Off to sign my life away...

No comments:

Post a Comment