Thursday, September 17, 2009

Boxes, Burritos and Babies

These are the three things most on my mind right now!

First should be burritos.

There's the most amazing Mexican restraunt in our town, Rosa's Cantina, not to be confused with Rosa's Cafe (in my opinion a cheap imitation of the real thing- quite a scandal in our town, you have to pick one or the other, I've been loyal to Rosa's Cantina for 13 years!). They have amazing pollo, and make a deliciousioso pollo burrito (and that would be the extent of my Spanish...). I would do anything for one of these burritos right now. With a side of limes to squeeze all over the gooey rice, beans,chicken, cheese and sour cream (that's how I get mine), oh sista!! It's heaven in a tortilla. Unfortunately I hate driving 30 min each way to get it right now. I can't wait until we move!!! We'll be much closer to my burrito heaven.

Boxes. Once again, these little buggers are becoming my life. Thankfully, we're still pretty much packed from our last move. But I'm feeling like I need to purge before re-packing anything. That part's not fun. Especially since this pregnant girl is in the "I hate all my clothes, nothing fits right or is comfortable enough" phase. I just want to throw it all away and start over!

Which brings us to the third on my list: babies. We haven't picked any names (can't agree!), and I'm feeling so exhausted and overwhelmed lately I'm wondering if this should be my last baby. (So sad, I know! And if you know me, you know I've always wanted a large family and this is probably a shocking statement but if this baby is a boy we may be done!) If you have kids, how did you decide when you were finished? I've always told Andrew I would be done when he was done. I'm just feeling torn in giving the girls all that they need and dealing with this pregnancy. I don't know if it's fair to do it again, given the fact that I don't do well with pregnancies!

I wish I could be one of those cute, little pregnant girls that wears her regular jeans until the day she delivers and then the day after she delivers she's right back in them. I'm just not. I have friends that are...you know who you are...and it's amazing that I still talk to them. Or the pregnant girls that look gorgeous in sweatpants at Target at 8 am. Yeah, not one of those either. My poor husband, bless his heart. He come home to a pajama clad, non-make up-ed, pony-tailed wife daily and loves me all the same. If you see me out, and I look "normal" just know that it's only because I'm in public where other people have to look at me. I highly recommend against just stopping by, you may be scared off by what answers the door!


No comments:

Post a Comment