Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dear Mysterious Box,

Dear Mysterious Box,

Hello there you. You've done a spectacular job hiding this past month. I've unpacked most of your siblings, but I still cannot find you. You who must hold all the things I've lost (including my mind). My hot glue gun, my 9x13 glass pyrex, my dish towels, my favorite green scarf, my ipod and some pants that actually fit me and don't squeeze the blood out of this precious baby boy I'm carrying.

I'd really love to find you. Just this morning I nearly had a break down because it's pre-school share day and Chloe wants to take the Christmas froggy friend. But froggy friend's left foot broke off and I desperately need my hot glue gun to repair him. Guess what? I can't find it! I had to use tacky glue which we both know will not hold a porcelein foot together in a 4 year old's backpack all day. When my child is traumatized by a footless frog, it's you I'll blame, mystery box.

So, the war is on you jerk. I will hunt you down today. And you'd better have everything inside of you that I've been missing or I can't say there won't be inappropriate language and some box-kicking violence.

love,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. maybe a coyote pulled it through the hole in the fence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd hate to be that box right now! when you find him, go easy on him, LOL!

    glad you will be participating in the next episode of TWT...I'll send your interview ?s next Thursday!

    ReplyDelete