So I changed her in the back of the SUV, drove home with my Target goodies. Three cute maternity shirts, all on clearance, in my bag. Get home. Try on my favorite. It looks like a blue striped circus tent. So sad, it brought tears to my eyes. It can't even be one that I keep just because it was cheap and use it for at-home days. It's that bad. Like pregnant women don't feel huge enough, throw on an extremely oversized, empire waist, vertical striped collared shirt. Yuck.
In the midst of my grief over the not-so-cute shirt, Ava pooped. In her panties. So I changed her and dumped the softball sized poop in the toilet. Which then clogged. The stinkin' thing couldn't even fit thru the toilet hole! I don't do clogged toilets. That falls into the Man Labor category with fishing hairballs from drains, mowing the lawn and cleaning anything moldy.
Now the two monkeys are probably destroying the playroom, which is always a battle to get cleaned up. And I'm done. Did I mention it's only 11:43? I usually don't feel this "done" until about 8:00pm.
Lately I've been extremely tired. Like, can't keep my eyes open all day tired. And my heart has been racing, even when I'm not doing anything. It's been not very fun. I got some test results back yesterday showing that I'm very anemic, which explains the racing heart and exhaustion. Finally! I feel better already just knowing that there's a real reason why I felt like that and there's a way to fix it!
So aside from the anemia, pee-covered shirt, clogged toilet, and another trip back to Target to return the tent, my day's great!! How's yours??
So sorry, Lisa! :( NOT fun! It sounds like a, "put a video on and lay on the couch while Ava watches the video" kinda day. I need those every so often.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you are feeling bad. I agree with Jodie, movies are sometimes a very good thing. I cannot even tell you how many days my toddlers have watched movies when I was pregnant.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the pee and poop too. No fun at all, but really bad when you are pregnant.