But when I rolled out of bed this morning and realized we were back in our "Daddy goes back to work" routine I was so sad! The girls definetly miss having Daddy home too. Even little Ava, usually full of energy and spunk seemed down this morning. And she asked to stay in the car while I walked Chloe into her pre-school. She LOVES going inside Chloe's class.
I was hoping a trip to JoAnn's would cheer us up...but no. She wanted to go home. So I obliged. We've been watching Veggie Tales and snuggling ever since.
Christmas break is Andrew's longest break of the year (since he teaches summer school) so now it's more than a little sad that it's over. Back to work. Back to school. (I know I'm so stinkin' spoiled that Hubs is a teacher and even gets 3 weeks off at Christmas! And since he always goes to work super early he's usually home pretty early each day...like I said, I'm very spoiled!)
So now I have to do productive housework while I'm home alone. Gone are lazy mornings of coffee and muffins, getting dressed at 11:00am and playing Wii together during naptime. I miss you Andrew!
Off to start some laundry I suppose.....
No comments:
Post a Comment