Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Projects Galore!!

The smallest girl and I had a great morning out today :) Totally made up for yesterday's pee incident.

We hit up JoAnn's after dropping Chloe off at pre-school. JoAnn's is heaven for me. But it always leads to problems. Namely, I start lots of projects at the same time and have a hard time finishing any. I get so excited with a new craft, or sewing project, or whatever that I want to start on it pronto! Everything else kinda falls to the side. Here's a few examples:

1. I owe you pics of my house. I still have to take them.
2. We did the girls' room over Andrew's break. It's painted, bedding done, half the things I need to hang are hung. I'm still needing to do curtains, and a few more wall decorations.
3. I'm breathing new life into our old curtains from two rental houses ago. They need some major sewing.
4. I bought new fabric for our family room/cozy room window and can't wait to get started.
5. I found a fab new chair at World Market this morning. Hubs is going to get it after work today. It's on sale, $100 off it's normal price. We're in serious need of more seating.
6. I love making wreaths for Christmas. I found one in a decor box that was half finished and I'm going to remove the Christmas fluff and make a year round wreath to hang on a window. The half Christmas-ed wreath is sitting in front of me right now, staring at me, shouting about it's incomplete state.

So, along with normal housekeeping, including the 8 loads of laundry waiting to be put away my goal this week is to finish the old curtain makeover, do the girl's new curtains and wall hangings and move furniture/rearrange some things to accomodate the new chair.

Not too ambitious, but realistic goals. The pics will have to wait, I keep wanting to get more and more done before I take them!

Please keep me accountable to finish these projects bloggy friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment