Saturday, January 9, 2010

Memories

I love making memories with my family. Being able to take the girls to Disneyland almost whenever we want is such a blessing! Little girls truly feel the magic of the Magic Kingdom!

These are my favorite memories from our last visit...(clockwise): the girls making wishes into Minnie's Wishing Well, Chloe loving her new Minnie ears and enjoying some ice cream, Ava's first carousel ride-she loved it!, Chloe watching the Disneyland marching band go up mainstreet, a beautiful flower we all loved outside the Winnie-the-Pooh ride- Hubs was trying to take this pic for a few minutes and then I showed him how to use the new camera's "up close" setting, Chloe and Ava meeting Minnie (Ava kept showing Minnie her shirt with Mickey and Minnie kissing on it!).

1 comment:

  1. I showed Josh the pics, but he was only interested in the baby that is going in spinning around on your page. He said you need to name him Issac.(Can you tell what Bible story we read last night)

    Your pics are so good. I love the one of the girls with Minnie. You need to do one of these for every disney visit, print them and make the girls a little book.

    ReplyDelete