Monday, December 6, 2010

Blah-g

Well, in case you're wondering, I stayed home Friday night with the Wee Babe. I just couldn't bring myself to battle the Magic Kingdom crowds with a baby strapped to my chest. Silas and I went to two different places to get me some take-out for dinner then came home, watched a movie and finished putting up our Christmas decos.

Even still, my weekend was super busy and a lot didn't get finished. Exhibit A: we got our Christmas tree, husband put the lights on but it's still undecorated. As this morning rolled around I was so thankful I planned out this week's school schedule two weeks ago in a rare moment of organization. Because today I feel like I got hit by a bus.

I have the just-about-to-get-sick feeling in my throat, ears and head. Yuck. I only just got up to plug our laptop into our internet cable to try and create my photo book Christmas gift for my in-laws. For some reason the Shutterfly photo book site is down. There's probably a sale expiring right now that I'm missing...

Anyways, thought I would stop by and post this cute pic of Chloe feeding Silas dinner tonight. She loves helping and always wants to hold/feed/dress/bathe him. She asked to if she can carry him in the Moby wrap after she turns six. I laughed, because she's not allowed to turn six. But I think Blogger is having issues becaue it's not letting me upload.


Okay, back to bed, try to add picture later. Sorry to tease you with cuteness....
Updated: blogger doesn't hate my pictures anymore...so here it is! Look at the expression on Chloe's face! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I would have wanted to stay home with the baby too.

    Hope you feel better soon Lisa.

    ReplyDelete