Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Morning

So in my last three posts I've revealed a lot about myself. I'd rather stay at home than anything else. The cutest baby ever is now eight months old and it makes me weep daily (at home, I might add). And it is quite possible that Jesus emails. Just kidding.

Chloe has made some revelations herself this week. First she decided that Silas, and our friend's baby boy, Logan, resemble sweet little baby Jesus. To this comment Ava replied "Oh I wuv wittle baby Jesus. He is just so cute!"

 Secondly, she retold the birth of Jesus in a very interesting way: (taken directly from my Facebook page from the other night, as to not omit any crucial details...) Chloe: "once upon a time joseph and mary were around and then he took her to bethlehem. Then baby jesus came along in the stable with all the animals. Then some people came to see him. The end."

The child is on her way to seminary, don't you think? I love how Joseph and Mary "were around" and baby Jesus "came along". Kinda like baby Chloe "came along" after two hours of pushing and vomiting? Or baby Ava "came along" after pushing on a patch of nerves causing a major epidural failure and a second anesthesiologist to administer a second epidural, all the while bragging about how good his "cocktail" is and smelling like a tree? Hmmm...

I cannot even fathom Mary, mother of our Savior, laboring away in a stank stable. While a probably clueless Joseph attempts to help her. I love this post Missy wrote. Puts so much in perspective.

Enjoy this Christmas! We have the next week off which could mean lots of posts....or not. Merriest Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment