Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pretty, Funny, Happy, Real

Linking up again at Like Mother, Like Daughter!


pretty


{The girls on Sunday morning before church, Chloe was singing in the Palm Sunday choir and they were so darling in new spring dresses! Not sure why Chloe has that look on her face??!!}

funny


{We played in the sprinklers last week and this little boy could not get enough of it! He would grab this sprinkler, get soaked, crawl away then stop and turn back for more! So sweet. }

Happy


{Letting the sprinkler soak him down. He sat there for a good 6-7 minutes like this!}

Real


{This picture puts things into perspective for me. This girl was once my only child, my tiny baby, my chubby toddler with little baby hands and chubby cheeks. Now she's this long legged, long haired child with opinions of her own and dreams for her future- which include working at Sonic and becoming a doctor- these years really do fly by!}


5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. Your "real" really got me! I've got my first little chubby baby at home. I look forward to and dread (in equal parts, I think) her becoming such a long-legged little maid. I will miss my chubbers! And your dude sitting in the sprinklers made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I just saw your Anne quote at the bottom of the page and it cracked me up... I have the same one on mine! Too good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, those sprinkler photos are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sprinkler picture is the best (the one where he is soaking). Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! And yes, the years do fly by. My oldest will turn 7 on Easter Sunday. 7?! I don't know how it happened!

    ReplyDelete