Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I've Been....

  • Watching Little Man race around the house, as fast as his skinny little legs can carry him. It's amazing how quickly he's mastered the walking thing in a month.
  • Not putting away laundry. It sits. It waits.
  • Pushing my baby on our porch swing. He loves.
  • Reading Ava her new fave library book "Chicks and Salsa".  I hear my girls shout "Ole!" every night in their beds.
  • Researching homeschool curriculum for next year. I love FIAR but I need something with lesson plans. That I don't have to write.
  • Wiggling Chloe's very first loose tooth for her. She's called the grandparents twice to update them on it's loose-ness.
  • Watching our dangerous slope be slowly filled with dirt. It's almost level. We've needed A LOT of dirt.
  • Still reading One Thousand Gifts.
  • Wrapping up my year in MOPS. This season in life has ended for me. Excited and nervous to see what the next season holds for me.
  • Feeling very comfortable that three is the complete number of children for us. We'll see what the Lord has planned.
  • Missing Hong Kong and Mother's Choice, the orphange I had the priveledge of serving at the summer after my sophomore year in college. It was around this time, 9 long years ago, that we were packing up and getting ready to embark on that amazing summer trip. Completely. Changed. My. Life.
  • Listening to "Jailhouse Rock" and "Mickey Mouse's Birthday Party" on repeat in my car. Dance Recital 2011 is in exactly 1 month. We are practicing like crazy.
  • In total disbelief that this was my baby a year ago:

What have you been up to??


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have been having a great week. I have been "up to" trying to finish up some school books for this year, laundry, and perfecting my hammock time. I have decided against the pillow while reading in the hammock. It raises my neck just a little too much and makes my back hurt. See, its all in the name of research. I want to be able to teach all the younger women the proper hammock procedures :)

    ReplyDelete