Thursday, June 2, 2011

Smile Again


Ya'll. I thought of another catchphrase for my blog. Tales of a Soccer Mom: Where Chaos and Coffee Reign. I think it's my favorite. You'll never guess what my husband and father in law did this weekend. Well, I guess if you're friends with me on FB you will...here's a hint...it's very dirty and involves grass. Can you guess?? Okay, I'll tell you! They re-did our backyard sprinklers and laid new, beautiful green sod!! I've never been so excited to see grass in my life! Nothing thrills you like new sod when you're a new homeowner!

We also visited the blueberry farm nearby where this gem of a shot was taken. So describes our family. Silas with his new skill of tantrum throwing, Ava refusing to look at the camera only because I asked her to look at the camera and Chloe, giggly as always. I added one of Pioneer Woman's PSE touches, Seventies.

 After another day spent at Disneyland (we will get the most out of those passes before we're blacked out for the summer) I'm completely exhausted. Lots of dance classes the next week and a half getting ready for recital. So this week will be spent wrapping up our school year, trying to catch up on laundry (yeah, right), making lots of stuff involving blueberries and catching up on the shows on my DVR. Last night I found a new television gem...a Korean soap opera called Smile Again. Don't worry, it has subtitles. I fell asleep on the couch watching it last night (at 8:30). When I was in Hong Kong years ago I remember watching a Chinese soap opera that was on tv in a restraunt, I loved the drama and exagerration. I think Smile Again holds the same draw....

Enjoy your Thursday!



2 comments:

  1. haha! I love Silas' new skill!! That is Koa's latest new skill as well - complete with throwing himself to the ground and rolling around - it's pretty funny. So let's see some pics of the grass! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. LOVE the picture. Get it framed, canvased, whatever... Awesome.
    2. Coffee and chaos reigns. Good stuff, and so true.
    3. Yeah! for grass. While at the beach, although beautiful, I was missing the green stuff. And as our lawnmower is broken right now we are seeing lots of the green stuff.

    ReplyDelete