Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Morning

I can't seem to gather my thoughts yet this morning so I give you a simple list:

1. The Boy is done with me. Completely weaned at 15 months and 5 days. His choice, not mine.

2. There's a great debate over morning television in our house: NickJr or Disney Junior. What's your kid's favorite?

3. So much to do to get ready for our week away visiting Andrew's family. (Please don't try to rob my house while I'm gone...we have deadly robots gaurding it...)

4. Super excited for a girls night on Saturday. Enough said.

5. Call me a traitor to summer but I'm getting giddy about putting together our homeschool year, purchasing our curriculum and re-organizing all our school stuff.

6. Why am I always craft-inspired when I have no time to craft?

7. LOVED this post.

8.  We all went to the dentist yesterday. One of my children has a very shallow, small cavity on a back tooth. My kids don't eat much sugar, don't drink juice or soda, don't eat gummy snacks *unless they hang out with Theresa* but the dentist said that grazing (eating several small meals throughout the day) can make teeth more susceptible to cavities. This kid is completely a grazer. Just thought I'd share that info.

9. Happy Weekend! I'll be trying to set up some posts to auto publish while we're away...don't forget about the deadly robots....

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting about the grazing factor! Thanks for sharing!

    I've been reading your blog and just love when I can find the one's that are, ummm, how do I say this?

    Oh yeah...REAL!

    Thanks for sharing! Have a great trip and a great night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply don't know what your talking about!

    ReplyDelete