Knowing that school starts in a few weeks has me in a bit of a panic mode....even though it shouldn't. We officially start first grade August 23rd, there's still curriculum to buy, projects to brainstorm and fun things to plan out. But I feel like the clock is ticking. Husband goes back August 8, so I need to find easy, fun things to do by myself with the kids to help them ease back into "daddy working" mode. It's always a pretty rough transition.
My husband totally spoiled me with a new toy for my birthday. (I have only a few days left of my 28th year...) It takes beautiful photos. I'm excited to feel challenged creatively. Or just challenged in any area besides parenting and homeschooling. Basically challenged in any area of fluff.
So many posts swirling in my head. Dreading the housecleaning that awaits my return home. Can't believe that Chloe lost her first tooth a few days ago. She made out like a bandit with that toothfairy, lemme tell ya. It helps that the toothfairy visited while we were up visiting Mimi and PopPop.
Can't belive how quickly this summer has flown by. It seems like with each year time goes more quickly. Trying to hang on to these precious days of childhood for my kids....thankful for sweet moments that make you forget the whining and tantrums and frustration. I'm living for those moments these days.
I'll be back in a few days with more vacation pics and other fun stuff! See you soon!



I know the panic feeling. Although I don't feel it as much as I used to I start to remember about this time all the things I wanted to do to get ready for the upcoming year. And the start of the school year coincides with our garden coming in. I feel like a crazy woman all of September.
ReplyDeleteYour pics look gorgeous! I am so jealous of your b-day gift oh and the fact that your not 30 yet! I may hate you now:)
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are great! that first one of the little guy is fabulous! His eyes are so blue! Hope you are enjoying your vacation! And only 28!!!! I sure wish that was my age!
ReplyDelete