Recently a dear friend shared how she had been praying for $200 and how the Lord provided that money unexpectedly. She shared at the perfect time. You see, I'd been praying for the same thing and frankly, had given up hope. Okay, so God's not going to meet this need right now, so I need to come up with this money on my own. That was my train of thought.
After my friend had posted this on Facebook I texted her and shared what was on my heart and how she had encouraged me so much to just keep praying and trusting God. So simple. So I kept praying. One week later and God met our needs. Exceedingly. With $205.
My husband and I have been talking about and praying about something for a long time, years in fact. Something we've felt called to do, but the Lord had not opened up all the doors to make things possible. Until now. Down to the tiniest detail, he has provided every resource. All in his timing, not ours.
So be encouraged. God is so faithful and meets our needs. It may not be in the way or the timing we think it should be, but he does it every time.
You encourage me Lisa!
ReplyDelete