Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Morning

Good Morning friends....I've got my coffee in hand, it's a good day. Last night our small home group started up and I was so incredibly blessed. We love our group and are excited to see what God does in this season with this group.

I also had my first cup of coffee with peppermint mocha creamer this season....bliss. Even though it's sold year round now I can only truly enjoy it when the weather cools a bit and it's just been lovely here this week. Hoping our high temps are gone for good....yeah right, my kids are always sweltering on Halloween.

A couple bloggy link ups this week....

My new fave blog. Kristen posted her life list yesterday and now I need to make my own. Some things it might include: live in a foreign country, visit the orphanage in HK I worked at for a summer, live in a big city, write something that gets published, photograph a wedding, photograph a newborn, make doughnuts, adopt a special needs child, get a tattoo (I'm hoping for my 30th birthday...that means I have one year to decided what I want, yikes!).

Always inspiring, encouraging, convicting.

Happy Friday! What's on your life list?

2 comments: