Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Over the Weekend....

Over the weekend we had a couple of birthday parties, a girl scout thing and the usual weekend craziness of running errands and running after three kids. I'm still recovering. (I'm thinking I need to up my vitamin D intake again because I'm seriously dragging!)
Got this picture from our buddy Jakey's party of Chloe and Andrew doing the rock climbing wall together, so stinkin' cute!



When I uploaded and saved this picture I happened to see that my September photo folder had like 12 pictures in it. For the whole month. Usually there's several hundred. I need to start taking pictures this month!! I'll try and bribe encourage my lovelies into letting me do a mini photoshoot today...Christmas is coming and those photobooks for the grandparents are not going to make themselves!

Hope your week is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment