Truly.
The Buzz Lightyear action figure under my daughter's bed, her polka dot leggings in front of the dresser, Ava's baby dolls piled up on the couch, Chloe's
It's pretty sweet actually. Reminds me of my purpose as a mom. To love these littles, make their childhood carefree and magical.
(send me back to this post next time I rant about messes, thankyouverymuch)
Lisa, I have no idea why it has taken so long for me to follow your blog! I guess it just slipped by me. Thank you so much for adding Bethany's button by the way. It always makes me smile when I click on blogs and see her sweet face :)
ReplyDeleteI love this post. Made me breathe easier as I looked at the giant mess that is my house :) that's why I <3 your blog!
ReplyDeleteLove this! And love the new look of your blog, too. I like this reminder about messes - to see the sweetness in it!
ReplyDelete