I used to do really well posting month by month the growth and milestones reached by my son. Then I slacked and never got back into it. So here I am again. Silas is 19 mo on Friday. Ya, I know, I thought he was still a newborn too. It's not fair. So, here we go:
 |
| silas at 4 months |
 |
| Silas last saturday |
He finally goes happily into the nursery, I think he discovered bubbles there and he loves them. In fact, that's the only way he'd hold still when I took this photo last weekend (holding the bubbles). He loves his sisters but he and Ava have a special closeness. He finally started sleeping through the night shortly after his first birthday. He weaned himself at 15 months, but tried to nurse yesterday, it was very funny and awkward. He loves to throw things. (I heard that's a boy thing.) He's the sweetest thing ever but does have quite a temper when he doesn't get what he wants. He's talking up a storm, or at least trying to. (I can usually understand him.) He follows directions very well. He love cars and keys and will scream if you take keys away from him. He also loves his red converse shoes and calls them "ooos". Everyday he searches out his special blankey and pulls me by my finger into my bedroom, climbs up onto my bed and lays down to snuggle with Mama for a few minutes. He was a dragon for Halloween and chased around a 3 year old Robin until I stopped him and told him to say hi instead of chasing this poor kid. Silas waved and said "Hullo!", little Robin walked away so Silas stuck his tongue out at this poor kid. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.
I love this boy to bits and pieces.
I cannot believe he is 19 months! James is five today. Sob.
ReplyDelete