We're all thrilled that Silas will have a little brother to buddy up with! Husband was pretty shocked and of course Chloe pretended she's known all along. So the great bedroom rearranging scheme is now canceled as baby boy will share a room with Silas. I'm thrilled that we'll have two boys and two girls!
In other news, we're still unsure of what school is going to look like for our family next year and probably won't find out until the very last minute which is driving me crazy since I'm dying to plan plan plan! I'm trying so hard to give this stuff over to the Lord, and know that he know's what's best for my girls. Secretly, I'm rooting for homeschooling both girls. I can't bear the thought of not having them both home with me, especially with a new baby coming. I LOVED that we were all together the spring Silas was born, I felt like having Chloe home, rather than at kindergarten for 7 hours a day, really brought our family closer. We'll see where the Lord leads in the next couple of months.
We had a gender reveal party last night for our friends at a local park and it was so much fun! I'll post some pictures once I upload them, and our July 4th pictures, onto the computer.
Have a wonderful Monday, and stay cool!!
Little boys-true delights! So happy for you!
ReplyDelete