My not so little family on the 4th of July! Each summer it seems like my girls sprout up another few inches. Everyone has been commenting on how little Ava is not so little anymore. She's slimmed out, grown a few inches and lost her baby chub in her cheeks. It's still hard for me to see her as a little girl, rather than a toddler.
Last night the husband and I celebrated my 30th birthday a little early with a Tim McGraw/Kenny Chesney concert. We had the best.time.ever. It was sooo fun to just relax and spend time together. My girlfriend Annie kept my three kids, she's my hero. Six kids, six and under. I owe her a spa day!
Some wonderful friends of ours are going through a very hard time right now and are needing to raise money quickly to pay for legal fees. Will you check out the blog I've set up for them and pray about donating to their family? Our friend Brian was injured in a work incident and is dealing with legal reprucussions from his injury. The scary thing about this is that a situation like this could really happen to any of us. A work injury, then accusations that an injury isn't as serious as it really is, and all the negative things that follow that kind of situation. I would only hope and pray that my friends and family would be able to support me in a time like this, as the Hansens are needing support.
Here's the blog I've set up for them:

No comments:
Post a Comment