Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Thought I would post the kids Halloween pictures, they dressed up yesterday for their enrichment class at our charter school. I was so excited for them to experience a school Halloween party, unfortunately they came home completely wired! Seriously, Ava didn't sit still from the time she got into the car until she went to bed! Silas wanted to wear his costume to MOPS, so I let him. Six years ago that would have never flown with me, costumes in public are for Halloween only! I've learned a bit since then. (Ps. Chloe turns seven in three weeks, WHERE HAVE THE LAST SEVEN YEARS GONE?!)



Silas didn't want to stand still for a picture, the guys mowing our neighbor's lawn were MUCH more interesting than looking at Mama's camera!



1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Silas screaming!! I think you should frame it...and I'm proud of you for letting your kids wear costumes in public on days other than Halloween! ;)

    ReplyDelete