Lately....this week has had its ups and downs. We've had some big successes, and some set backs in all areas- housework, kids, sleep, etc.
Baby Shepherd is getting so big. And old. He was 18 weeks yesterday, as Chloe reminded me. Sigh. The baby stage just goes by too quickly for my liking. He's a snuggly, leg rolled, sweet smiley joy of a baby. I love him. This morning he woke up at 4:22 to nurse. And was wide awake afterwards. So he hung out in bed with us. I fell asleep and I have no clue when Shepherd did, he never cried, just drifted off in the middle of Andrew and I. One of my favorite things ever.
I'm mentally organizing my life for next school year. Deciding on curriculum, outside activities and bracing myself for craziness. My girls are playing soccer again this spring and are loving it. Not sure if they'll both want to play again in the fall...I know Ava definitely will!
I'll try and get back here to post some pictures later...I have a zillion to edit and upload!
I have thought about mentally organizing myself for next year, but haven't got the the actual thinking part yet. I'm thinking about thinking about it. We are changing school groups and a lot is unknown so I have just been putting it off and putting if off.
ReplyDelete