This boy of mine, he's pure joy. So incredibly thankful for this sweet little life we're been blessed with. I question the Lord's timing quite often, but today, things clicked. I'd previously wondered why we had this little love when we did, rather than weeks early as everyone had predicted. Now I get it. This year's been so so hard. But this little love,my boy, has been so so amazing and has brought me such joy when I've desperately needed it.
Here are his 3 month pictures I did...he's now 4 months old and so smiley and easy going and such a cuddler. God knew what I needed during this season.
He is delicious! I love how he totally looks like a Shaffer baby, yet has his own look too.
ReplyDeleteAs we say here in Alabama-"I could just eat him up with a spoon!" How do you do anything other that sit and cuddle???? He is adorable!
ReplyDelete